Breakthrough version 2 integrations to Shopify, Amazon and major eCommerce and online marketplaces is first step to 95% inventory management automation
September 13, 2017 – Cin7, a leading provider of integrated, cloud-based inventory management, announced new automation features to revolutionise the way businesses manage their online sales channels.
Using Cin7’s v2 apps, online and multichannel businesses can process, route, and fulfill online orders without any human administration requirements, making their eCommerce operations much more efficient and cost-effective.
“We spent years building a comprehensive solution for customers to control their stock and costs no matter how they sell their products,” says Cin7 Founder and Chief Architect Danny Ing. “We’re now making the solution smart enough to take over the day-to-day tasks for a truly self-driving supply chain.”
The new automation features allow eCommerce and multichannel companies that use Cin7 and its integration apps to set rules to automatically:
• Check eCommerce and marketplace channels for new orders at regular intervals.
• Download orders from Shopify, Amazon and a dozen more platforms and marketplaces.
• Download orders as “completed”, “partially completed” or “not completed.”
• Assign orders to specific ledgers and particular customers for highly configurable tracking and financial reporting.
• Route orders to retail branches, warehouses, or third-party logistics providers for dispatch.
• Route orders to branches, warehouses or 3PLs based on customer’s location.
• With Cin7’s shipping integrations, users can also automatically dispatch those orders.
• Maintain Cin7’s accurate, real-time stock-levels and true cost of inventory across all channels.
Furthermore, these automation features set Cin7 on target to eliminate manual processes from 50% of all of its workflows by the end of the year, and 95% by the end of 2018. By eliminating manual processes from the production level to the warehouse to the POS and online channels, Cin7 lets customers grow their businesses without adding time and cost for managing stock and making new sales.
“By making our solution smarter and independent of hands-on administration, we’re giving our customers time and resources to focus more on achieving their goals,” Danny says.